Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What the heck is Electronic Mail?


Source: Boing Boing

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Friends

  • Strawberry Moss Stitch Blanket - Hello strangers! It’s been a while since I posted in this space, but I’m excited to say I’ve completed another crochet blanket! It’s a small baby blanket...
    4 months ago
  • Buy an old camera, enjoy life, live longer - From scratchy vinyl records, clunky mechanical typewriters, and paperweight film cameras, analogue is back and in high demand. Analogue is making a huge co...
    1 year ago
  • Southern Savers Deals, Weekly Ads - Southern Savers Deals, Weekly Ads & Printable Coupons ... https://www.southernsavers.comDeals, Weekly Ads & Printable Coupons. ... Here are my top 10 fav...
    1 year ago
  • Moving - I'm in the process of moving over to a self hosted wordpress blog.Please update your bookmarks/feeds/whatever:http://www.flames-of-war.comThanks
    14 years ago
  • the new website... - I'm really enjoying setting up my new website! Look, I now have a page for all my cloth designs - with thumbnails too! :) Don't forget to update your rss f...
    14 years ago
  • Gluten Free PASTA - This is just so deliciously easy and don't forget cheap! YUM! For each serving; 100gm Gluten Free Baking Mix 1 egg 1-2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pinch o...
    14 years ago